Vice President of Assessment
Berke is looking for a hands-on I/O psychologist with deep industry experience to join our leadership team and guide the development of our assessment products and services. You will work collaboratively with Berke's engineering, marketing, sales, and customer success teams to build our assessment business and advance Berke's mission of helping customers hire great people.
- Lead Berke’s assessment practice. You will work directly with Berke’s various teams to guide development of the products, processes and technology used by Berke customers.
- Perform psychometric design and statistical analysis of Berke’s current and future assessment products including personality assessments, cognitive assessments, attitude assessments, behavioral assessments, and skills assessments.
- Perform job criteria analysis to create robust statistical profiles to match customer jobs with strong candidates who have completed the Berke Assessment.
- Represent Berke at industry conferences such as SIOP and SHRM.
- Work with academic and/or industry subject matter experts, as needed, to develop specialized assessments. For example, conversion of the Berke assessment into another language and creating new cognitive assessments.
- The VP of Assessment will report to the CEO.
- PhD in I/O Psychology
- 7+ years of industry experience developing and deploying assessments.
- Industry experience following the Uniform Guidelines of Employee Selection and SIOP's Principles for Validation.
- Strong statistical analysis using R, SPSS, or Python.
- Experience collaborating with data scientists and engineers.
- Samples of your work (assessments, research papers, thesis, etc.)
- References from colleagues and educational institutions.
We help our customers make great hiring decisions. We hire self-starters who want to be part of a team, are passionate about customers, and constantly strive to improve their craft. We’re a growing, profitable technology company and our future is bright. Our benefits include:
- Full health care. Berke pays 100% of individual premiums.
- Educational sponsorship and conference budget for research related to your work. Ongoing personal development is highly encouraged. Flexibility for applicants with a University relationship is available.
- 401K with matching.
- Monthly cellular reimbursement allowance.
- Your choice of computer hardware, operating system, software, and furniture.
- Liberal vacation policy.
- Casual dress every day.
- Comfortable Buckhead office with free parking.