Work at Berke!
Berke is a SaaS company building great assessment software for people who make hiring decisions. Our customers’ businesses span a wide variety of industries and range in size from small (less than 20 employees) to large (thousands of employees).
We’re seeking smart, motivated people who want to be part of a team, are passionate about sales, and who are constantly striving to be better at their craft.
The Role: Account Executive
Berke is hiring! We need energetic, hardworking salespeople who want to make an impact on our small but growing company. With the right attitude and the right activity, this position is open to aggressive career growth. We offer a competitive base salary with an excellent commission structure, great benefits, and fantastic environment.
The kind of stuff you’ll do:
- Close 10 to 15 deals per month.
- Manage full sales cycles by taking prospects from initial interest through close.
- Follow up on inbound leads and sales inquiries.
- Utilize smart, targeted questions with executives at smaller companies.
- Conduct online product demonstrations.
- Update all prospect interaction in Salesforce CRM.
- Collaborate with other sales team members on closing deals.
- Professionally represent the Berke brand, vision, and values at all times.
How you will know if you are successful:
- You will achieve or exceed designated sales goals every month.
- Customers will sing your praises often. They will talk about how insightful you are and how you help solve their problems both before and after the sale.
- Your coworkers will talk about how you are a team player and how you just get things done.
What you need to bring:
- 2-4 years of proven success in a sales related function.
- Comfortable with inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Ability to ask great questions and to actively listen to answers.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and grow in a small company environment.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction.
- Positive team-oriented attitude.
- Skilled with using a variety of web technologies.
- Web meeting experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Our environment, culture, and benefits include:
- Full health care (Berke pays 100% of individual premiums).
- 401K with matching.
- An office in the heart of Buckhead with free parking.
- No vacation tracking. When you need it, you take it.
- Casual dress – everyday.
- We move fast and everyone wears multiple hats, which is challenging and rewarding.