Sales Development Rep
Work at Berke!
Berke is building great assessment software for people who make hiring decisions. We’re seeking smart, motivated people who want to be part of a team, are passionate about sales, and who constantly strive to perfect their craft.
The Role: Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) generate 20 to 30 qualified leads each month by creatively reaching out to prospects via email, social media and cold calls. With the right attitude and the right activity, this position is open to aggressive career growth. We are hiring for this position in Atlanta, Ga. We offer a base salary with an excellent commission structure, great benefits, and fantastic environment.
The kind of stuff you’ll do:
- Research companies and build targeted prospect lists.
- Proactively reach out to prospects via cold calling (40+ calls per day) and cold emailing (40+ emails per day).
- Write awesome emails that encourage prospects to respond.
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as VPs and Directors
- Overcome objections and persuade prospects to learn more about our product.
- Schedule appointments with qualified prospects for our Sales Executives.
- Update all prospect interaction in Salesforce CRM.
- Collaborate with other sales team members to continuously improve our lead generation and follow-up.
- Professionally represent the Berke brand, vision, and values at all times.
How you will know if you are successful:
- You will achieve or exceed designated sales goals every month.
- Prospects will talk about how insightful you are and how you helped them solve a problem they didn’t realize could be solved.
- Your coworkers will talk about how you are a team player and how you just get things done.
- 1-2 years of proven success in a sales related function.
- Possess cold calling, prospecting and lead generation super powers, or dream of acquiring such powers.
- Like telling stories and get a kick out of getting people to that big "aha!" moment when they understand how our product can make their lives easier.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction.
- Skilled with using a variety of web technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional writing skills.
Berke is a SaaS company. We build great selection tools for people who make hiring decisions. Our customers’ businesses span a wide variety of industries and range in size from small (less than 20 employees) to large (thousands of employees).
We’re a small company and we’re growing and the future is super bright. Our market is huge and we want more great people on our awesome team to help us accelerate our growth.
Our environment, culture, and benefits include:
- An office in the heart of Buckhead with free parking.
- An open office plan – no cubes here.
- No vacation tracking. When you need it, you take it.
- Casual dress – everyday.
- Free snack bar!
- Regular social outings.
- Full health care (Berke pays 100% of individual premiums).
- 401K with matching.
- No dead weight or bureaucracy getting in the way.
- Standard equipment includes a MacBook Air, a 27” monitor, and cellular reimbursement allowance.
- We’re open book. That means everyone has a clear understanding of how the business is performing.
- We move fast and everyone wears multiple hats, which is challenging and rewarding.